The Glass Art Society is looking for individuals and organizations to share their experiences and expertise with the global glass community through demonstrations, lectures, demos, panels, performances, and more.
Do you know an artist, educator, curator, or researcher with an idea for a diverse and engaging presentation? Encourage them to submit a proposal to the Glass Art Society to showcase or explore any of the following topics:
- Techniques + collaborations in all areas of glass
- Career development or involvement in the glass community
- Making from around the world and underrepresented communities
- Current trends, ideas, or issues related to glass making, study, or community
- Artists or organizations focus on social justice in their practice, including Voting Rights, Climate Justice, Healthcare, Refugee Crisis, Racial Injustice, Income Gap, Gun Violence, Gender Inequality, Hunger + Food Insecurity, LGBTQ Oppression, Disability Rights + Accessibility
Proposals must be completed via Submittable by July 17, 2022, at 11:59 pm PDT. No fees or memberships required for submission.
For more information, including proposal and conference timelines, visit https://bit.ly/3arlRhY
DOWNLOAD PROPOSAL GUIDE: https://bit.ly/3uuoBSx
APPLY NOW: https://bit.ly/3nHAHE7